reliable supplier small gearbox planetary with output 20rpm
Daixin planetary reducer gearbox is designed with large torque, high start and transmission efficiency, low-speed stability, compact radial size, low noise, etc.
The main devices we are making are walking reducers, lifting reducers and swing reducers.
They are widely used for vehicle cranes, crawler cranes, truck mounted cranes, marine cranes, aerial work trucks, excavators, etc.
|Product||Slewing drive reducer|
|Max. output torque||10400 Nm|
|Max. input torque||110 Nm|
|Max. input speed||1900 rpm|
|Max. output speed||20 rpm|
|Application||slewing drive for truck crane, wrecker, aerial working platform, etc|
3.High start-up and working efficiency
4.Easy installation, operation and maintenance
5.Various models for wide applications
6.One year warranty
7.Free components for replacement within warranty period
8.Professional and tailored solution for different requirements
9.Free technical support at any time
10.Customer training is available.
Packing and delivery details:
Packing method: plywood box (1 pc / box)
ZheJiang CZPT Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd is a scientific and technological enterprise engaged in the research, development and production of planetary gear transmission products, like slewing reducers, Travel drive reducers, lifting winch reducers, hydraulic winches, etc.
The company has always put quality management as the top priority of the company’s development. The products are manufactured not only meet the international ISO 4301 and ISO9001 standards, but also meet the US SAE J706 and the European Union CE standards.
Daixin Intelligent Technology relies on quality, reputation and service to develop, cultivate and consolidate the national and global markets. Be our partners and be our friends.
The company relies on quality, reputation and service to develop, cultivate and consolidate the national and global markets.
Currently, the cooperative customers include: the famous construction machinery manufacturers Zoomlion, the largest wrecker manufacturer ZheJiang CZPT Company, and the largest high-altitude vehicle manufacturer HangZhou Handler Company.
Products are also exported to Russia, Belarus, Spain, UK, Canada, Australia, India, Malaysia and other countries.
1.How to choose the product which meets our requirement?
A) Look through our shop, find a proper item, send me an inquiry, I quote details for you.
B) In case no suitable item in our shop, send me an inquiry with your requirements, we can customize for you.
2.What is payment term?
A) For regular design: 30% deposit, the balance before loading.
B) For customized design: 50% deposit, the balance before loading.
Payment term is negotiable according to order.
3.What is delivery time?
A) For common models in stock, delivery time are 5-7 days.
B) For customized models and new production, delivery time are 30-40 days.
5.How about after-sale service?
A) Within warranty, all spare parts are delivered for free.
B) Exceed warranty, all spare parts are offered with the lowest production cost.
Warranty period is 1 year, but our servicing is for the whole lifetime of product, so no worry for reselling and personal resell.
Thank you for the time. For any question or requirements, please contact me 🙂
|Application:||Machinery, Agricultural Machinery, Wrecker, Truck Crane|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Shape:||Cylindrical Gear|
Enhancing Wind Turbine System Performance with Planetary Gearboxes
Planetary gearboxes play a crucial role in enhancing the performance and efficiency of wind turbine systems. Here’s how they contribute:
1. Speed Conversion: Wind turbines operate optimally at specific rotational speeds to generate electricity efficiently. Planetary gearboxes allow for speed conversion between the low rotational speed of the wind turbine rotor and the higher speed required by the generator. This speed adaptation ensures the generator operates at its peak efficiency, resulting in maximum power generation.
2. Torque Amplification: Wind turbine blades may experience varying wind speeds, which result in fluctuating torque loads. Planetary gearboxes can amplify the torque generated by the rotor blades before transmitting it to the generator. This torque multiplication helps maintain stable generator operation even during wind speed variat
Challenges in Achieving High Gear Ratios with Compactness in Planetary Gearboxes
Designing planetary gearboxes with high gear ratios while maintaining a compact form factor poses several challenges due to the intricate arrangement of gears and the need to balance various factors:
Space Constraints: Increasing the gear ratio typically requires adding more planetary stages, resulting in additional gears and components. However, limited available space can make it challenging to fit these additional components without compromising the compactness of the gearbox.
Efficiency: As the number of planetary stages increases to achieve higher gear ratios, there can be a trade-off in terms of efficiency. Additional gear meshings and friction losses can lead to decreased overall efficiency, impacting the gearbox’s performance.
Load Distribution: The distribution of loads across multiple stages becomes critical when designing high gear ratio planetary gearboxes. Proper load distribution ensures that each stage shares the load proportionally, preventing premature wear and ensuring reliable operation.
Bearing Arrangement: Accommodating multiple stages of planetary gears requires an effective bearing arrangement to support the rotating components. Improper bearing selection or arrangement can lead to increased friction, reduced efficiency, and potential failures.
Manufacturing Tolerances: Achieving high gear ratios demands tight manufacturing tolerances to ensure accurate gear tooth profiles and precise gear meshing. Any deviations can result in noise, vibration, and reduced performance.
Lubrication: Adequate lubrication becomes crucial in maintaining smooth operation and reducing friction as gear ratios increase. However, proper lubrication distribution across multiple stages can be challenging, impacting efficiency and longevity.
Noise and Vibration: The complexity of high gear ratio planetary gearboxes can lead to increased noise and vibration levels due to the higher number of gear meshing interactions. Managing noise and vibration becomes essential for ensuring acceptable performance and user comfort.
To address these challenges, engineers employ advanced design techniques, high-precision manufacturing processes, specialized materials, innovative bearing arrangements, and optimized lubrication strategies. Achieving the right balance between high gear ratios and compactness involves careful consideration of these factors to ensure the gearbox’s reliability, efficiency, and performance.
ions, improving overall energy production.
3. Compact Design: Wind turbines are often installed in locations with limited space, such as offshore platforms or densely populated areas. Planetary gearboxes offer a compact design, allowing for efficient power transmission within a small footprint. This compactness is vital for accommodating gearboxes in the limited nacelle space of the wind turbine.
4. Load Distribution: Wind turbines are subjected to varying wind conditions, including gusts and turbulence. Planetary gearboxes distribute the load evenly among multiple planet gears, reducing stress and wear on individual components. This balanced load distribution improves gearbox durability and reliability.
5. Efficiency Optimization: Planetary gearboxes are known for their high efficiency due to their parallel axis arrangement and multiple gear stages. The efficient power transmission minimizes energy losses within the gearbox, resulting in more power being converted from wind energy to electricity.
6. Maintenance and Reliability: The robust construction of planetary gearboxes contributes to their durability and longevity. Wind turbines often operate in challenging environments, and the reliability of the gearbox is crucial for minimizing maintenance and downtime. Planetary gearboxes’ low maintenance requirements and ability to handle varying loads contribute to the overall reliability of wind turbine systems.
7. Variable Speed Control: Some wind turbines use variable-speed operation to optimize power generation across a range of wind speeds. Planetary gearboxes can facilitate variable speed control by adjusting the gear ratio to match the wind conditions. This flexibility improves energy capture and reduces stress on turbine components.
8. Adaptation to Turbine Size: Planetary gearboxes are available in various sizes and gear ratios, making them adaptable to different turbine sizes and power outputs. This versatility allows wind turbine manufacturers to select gearboxes that align with specific project requirements.
Overall, planetary gearboxes play a pivotal role in optimizing the performance, efficiency, and reliability of wind turbine systems. Their ability to convert speed, amplify torque, and distribute loads makes them a key component in harnessing wind energy for clean and sustainable electricity generation.
Factors to Consider When Selecting a Planetary Gearbox
Choosing the right planetary gearbox for a specific application involves considering various factors to ensure optimal performance and compatibility. Here are the key factors to keep in mind:
- Load Requirements: Determine the torque and speed requirements of your application. Planetary gearboxes offer different torque and speed ratios, so selecting the appropriate gearbox with the right load capacity is crucial.
- Ratio: Evaluate the gear reduction ratio needed to achieve the desired output speed and torque. Planetary gearboxes come in various gear ratios, allowing you to customize the output characteristics.
- Efficiency: Consider the gearbox’s efficiency, as it affects energy consumption and heat generation. Higher efficiency gearboxes minimize power losses during transmission.
- Size and Compactness: Planetary gearboxes are known for their compact size, but it’s essential to choose a size that fits within the available space while meeting performance requirements.
- Mounting Configuration: Determine how the gearbox will be mounted in your application. Planetary gearboxes can have different mounting options, including flange, shaft, or foot mountings.
- Input and Output Types: Select the appropriate input and output shaft configurations, such as male, female, keyed, splined, or hollow shafts, to ensure compatibility with your equipment.
- Environment: Consider the operating environment, including temperature, humidity, dust, and potential exposure to chemicals. Choose a gearbox with appropriate seals and materials to withstand the conditions.
- Accuracy: Some applications require precise motion control. If accuracy is essential, choose a gearbox with minimal backlash and high gear mesh quality.
- Service Life and Reliability: Evaluate the gearbox’s expected service life and reliability based on the manufacturer’s specifications. Choose a reputable manufacturer known for producing reliable products.
- Backlash: Backlash is the play between gears that can affect positioning accuracy. Depending on your application, you might need a gearbox with low backlash or a method to compensate for it.
- Budget: Consider your budget constraints while balancing performance requirements. Sometimes, investing in a higher-quality gearbox upfront can lead to long-term cost savings through reduced maintenance and downtime.
By carefully considering these factors and consulting with gearbox manufacturers or experts, you can select a planetary gearbox that best meets the unique demands of your application.
editor by CX 2023-08-23